Live Vibrantly with Hormone Therapy
Millions of men and women are suffering from hormonal imbalances as a result of aging, andropause and menopause. With Bio-Identical Hormone replacement therapy, both men and women can restore their bodies natural hormone balance to live a healthier, happier and more youthful life.
Who Can Benefit from Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy?
Men and women between the ages of 40-60 years old are at risk of hormonal imbalances. The most common hormone imbalance is menopause and andropause.
Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy:
- Improved sleep and mood
- Improved look and feel of hair, skin and nails
- Potential reduced risks of disease
- Reduced risk of depression
- Reduced hot flashes and night sweats
- Healthier cholesterol levels
- Increased libido
- Improvement in weight loss
Hormone Replacement Therapy Includes:
- Estrogen: The most important hormone, especially for women. Estrogen is responsible for controlling the bodies internal thermostat, regulating mental function, and sleep patterns . Estrogen also helps with fatigue, depression, mood swings, and decreased libido.
- Progesterone: Those who take estrogen bio-identical hormones will also be prescribed progesterone to prevent estrogen dominance. Progesterone promotes breast health, helps with relaxation, mood and sleep. Studies show that it may protect against breast cancer, and ovarian cysts. Progesterone is given in capsule form.
- Testosterone: A vital hormone to the health and well-being of both men and women. For women, testosterone is produced in the ovaries as well as the adrenal glands. There are hundreds of medical studies that suggest that testosterone increases quality of life while decreasing the risk of disease associated with aging. There are several health benefits associated with this hormone including:
- Increased libido
- Increase bone density and strength
- Enhances the sense of well-being
- Increases exercise energy
- Could reduce the risks of metabolic syndrome