La Chelé PRP Hair Restoration Program
La Chelé PRP Hair Restoration is an exclusive program that is unlike any other in the country. There are different levels of the program as it is individualized on a per patient basis. Some patients may only require a hair growth supplement along with use of our LaserCap and some may need to undergo our PRP Injection Procedure:
Step 1 – Hair Check
Hair Check – scientifically accurate, non-invasive measurement of your Hair Mass Index. Hair Check does the following:
- Determine your hair loss
- Determine your hair growth
- Measure the percentage of hair breakage
- Defines the areas of the scalp that is losing hair
- Tracks your hair growth progress
Step 2 – Blood Draw
- A small sample of your blood will be drawn to be stored in a sterile test tube and then processed in an FDA-approved device.
- This device spins at a high speed to separate the platelets and plasma from other components such as red blood cells.
- These platelets would then be stimulated releasing powerful molecules which have unimaginable biological effects on hair follicles and skin.
Step 3 – Injections
- Prepping of the scalp and a numbing agent would be applied to the area to ensure patient comfort.
- The key ingredient of Extracellular Matrix or Stem cell Growth Factors would be mixed into your PRP.
- This powerful cocktail of hairgredients will then be painlessly injected into the areas of weak fair follicles in the scalp.
After your initial treatment, some patients may be encouraged to come in every couple of months for a hair check so we can track your hair regrowth results. In some cases, patients may need a PRP Booster for an additional kick-start to hair regrowth.
What is the downtime or recovery time? There is no downtime or recovery time. Patients may experience mild soreness and redness of the scalp. These symptoms usually clear up in a day or less.
Hair regrowth results are progressive and initially subtle with patients usually seeing noticeable results between 4-8 months . With the La Chele PRP Hair Restoration Program, patients would only need to be treated every 12-18 months.
With use of the La Chelé LaserCap, patients will be able to maintain their results and prevent future hair loss.